At Shiraz Kowsar Hospital, we are partners with our patients and families, and we are committed to open and honest communication at all levels. If you have an issue or a complaint to discuss, you should first turn to your health care team: your doctor or nurse. If they are unable to resolve your issue, we recommend that you speak to a patient advocate. You may reach our Patient Advocate office at +98 71 36141700.
The Patient Advocates office can also assist you with:
- Directions to and from the hospital
- Notary services for admitted patients only
- Lodging arrangements near the hospital
- Information about services and amenities
- Issues regarding access to public accommodations or other assistance due to a disability
- Concerns and compliments
If you have any concerns about patient care or safety in the hospital that have not been addressed by hospital management, you may report those concerns to the Iran Ministry of Health complaint hot line at +981690.